Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Arrived at FETC 2012!

I just pulled into the Rosen Centre across the street from the Orange County Convention Center. For all who are attending the FETC 2012 event, please join me tonight (Tuesday) or tomorrow for a gathering of Lutheran educators who also happen to use technology tools. We'll debrief our first or second day at FETC and compare notes on what we're doing in our schools.

Again, it's in the Rosen Centre lounge. If you email me, I'll send you my cell number so we can meet up. Just let me know your name, which school you're from, and I'll send you the info.

Email: fetcflga@gmail.com

I hope to see you this week!

2 comments:

  1. Rosen Centre parking is $13-20. I suggest you keep your car parked at the Convention Center and walk across the street. The lounge is right inside the lobby, somewhat to the right as you walk in. Step down a few steps and you're in the lobby lounge. That's where I'll be.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I remember that about the aprking Paul. I enjoyed my stay on Orlando, Florida @ Rosen Centre as well.

    ReplyDelete